Japan Car

Version complète : My Colt (wide bodykit)
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
Greetings from Germany Wink
Here´s my Colt:
[Image: Colt4.jpg]

[Image: Colt5.jpg]

I also have a forum called http://www.jacatu.de Jacatu = JApanese CAr TUning

You´re all welcome to visit the site Yes
I´m still looking for a link exchange or link partners Wink
Very nice car man! Welcome on our site! What kind of engine do you have?
Thanks Wink
Unfortunately the old engine again.
I imported a Mivec engine with 175 hp, put it in the car and noticed that the engine didn´t work. The camshafts and valves were damaged. It it was to espensive to repair it Cry
Sorry for your MIVEC engine. I don't know if your Colts with MIVEC engines have been imported to Germany, but they were not to France.

It could be a good investment to repair it, 'cause it's a very rare engine. I hope I could try it one day.

I think you already know this English website, but you might ask here to have some tips about camshaft and valves : http://www.mitsucolt.co.uk

Viel Spass !
Hello and welcome on our site and forum. You're at home. I would like to have more informations about your mivec engine. It's an exeptionnal engine. What a pity. What would be the coast for the repair? I think if you still have the engine, make all your possible to repair it because it's fantastic to have a 1,6l engine which produces 175 hp without "artificial breath". Do you hape pics of the engine please?
I already sold the engine because the whole Colt project was getting to expensive.

At www.team-vogt.de you´ll find the whole documentation about the Colt project Wink

Pics and data from the engine:
Enginetype 4G92
Cubic capacity: 1597cc, 175ps at 7500rpm
Valve train: DOHC 16V with MIVEC (variable valve control)
Compressionratio: 11.0:1
Torque: 17.0kgm at 7000rpm

[Image: Mivec1_normal.jpg]

[Image: Mivec2_normal.jpg]

[Image: Mivec3_normal.jpg]
Is that a Rieger body kit you have?
No, Rieger produces nothing for japanese cars...
It´s from Ralliart Germany Wink
Where did you find your engine ????

I'm very interested by upgrading mo colt ... but i'm thinking about turbo .. or i change my engine by a mivec one Smile
I didn't know that were a stock 1600cc ready to bit the Honda B16A2 !!!

really cool car with beautiful kit.

good job
Thanks Big Grin
Hi TitanXXL, welcome to the forum !

Nice ride you have Smile if you've got other pics please don't be shy...
what rims are those ? Shapers ?
Rims: 9x16 AZEV A Wink

[Image: Colt3.jpg]

[Image: Colt6.jpg]

[Image: Colt9.jpg]

[Image: Colt8.jpg]
XXXXXXL body kit !!!!!! LOL