Japan Car

Version complète : [Accord] The Story. To be continued...
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
Pages : 1 2
Hello guys,

first of all excuse me that my french is very bad. Thats the reason why I didnt wrote anything in "Presentation", when I registered here at the first time...
But "ricarlos" from the "[Honda] ACCORD: SEDAN/AERODECK CA4/5 Infos & discussions" said, that I can write here something in my native language too. So heres now my presentation. I think in English its better than in German, because in common more people speak English Big Grin Hope you will enjoy! Wink

I am a 23 years old Student from Frankfurt, Germany.
My Accord-Story began last year, when I was searching for my first car. By chance I saw my old foto albums. There was a picture of mine as a baby sitting on the driving seat of an black Honda Accord CA5 2.0i-16 sedan.
[Image: IMG_0733%20Kopie.jpg]

My uncle bought 1989 a brand new Accord 16v in black colour and this wonderful Interior. He had four of these cars, due to accidents (all caused by others). And the last one was this car.
[Image: f54t188p2975946n1.jpg]
[Image: uracci.jpg]
[Image: uracci2.jpg]
[Image: uracci4.jpg]

In summer 2012 I was searching was this specific car in black color. But especially in Germany there are very rary. But luckily I could find one with (nearly because of missing bodykit) all the same equipments like this of my uncle.
[Image: 1-IMG_9719.JPG]
[Image: fotomzt.jpg]
[Image: img1010df.jpg]

I drove the car about 8 months. But it had too much rust, so it unfortunately didnt got the technical permission here in Germany . So I had to put it in a garage.
[Image: img1500bv.jpg]
[Image: img1501bj.jpg]

After all I met another "Red" CA5 driver here in Germany. He has a red one and is car mechanical. He encouraged me to buy another "black" color body and merge both cars to a new and perfect one. But I couldnt find any and I wanted only a black one...
[Image: img9149v.jpg]

In May this year then I found a black CA5 in perfect condition. With only 60000km...
It was in Prague, so I went there and bought it. I took it and brought it to my friend. And the madness started...Big Grin

[Image: img9571kopie.jpg]
[Image: img9570kopie.jpg]
[Image: img91522.jpg]
[Image: img9237lu.jpg]
[Image: img9226t.jpg]
[Image: img9218l.jpg]
[Image: img9225ly.jpg]
[Image: img9204k.jpg]
[Image: img9197g.jpg]
[Image: img9195r.jpg]
[Image: img9194x.jpg]
[Image: img9192vs.jpg]
[Image: img9182f.jpg]
[Image: img9175lk.jpg]
[Image: img9166yk.jpg]
[Image: img9160o.jpg]

We transmitted all parts (engine, transmission, brake-system, exhaust-system, complete interior (seats and door coverings) and the 16v-front grill into the "new" body of the one of Prague. Because it was only a 12V "Special Edition". And I wanted a real 16V. So we did it. And now I have a nearly new CA5 16V... And it drives like hell... Like a new car... Just perfect.

[Image: img9792g.jpg]
[Image: img9793de.jpg]
[Image: img9794iw.jpg]
[Image: img9795miaw.jpg]
[Image: img9797cqk.jpg]
[Image: img9798o.jpg]

But one thing is still missing. And thats the reason, why Im searching in nearly every country on websites of the Honda clubs. And how I came on japancar.fr I need this damn genuine Honda-bodykit. I would buy even another car to get this bodykit. I searched in whole Europe, but couldnt find it. And some say that in France there are some cars who war this bodykit... Here are some pictures of it and cars who have it... The one above from the red CA5 is not a original. Its one from "Polybauer". I could get it new. But I want only the genuine Honda one. This is the last part to complete my project...

[Image: img060s.jpg]
[Image: img069dk.jpg]
[Image: 4128060022_large.jpg]
[Image: 1258827586_1524.jpg]
[Image: 1258827578_1953.jpg]
[Image: 1258827570_1689.jpg]
[Image: 1258827738_1161.jpg]
[Image: 1258827591_1345.jpg]

Excuse me, that I just came in without presentation and began asking for something. But main reason was, as I mentioned the language... So hope you will excuse me...Wink
Sure we do excuse you!
Your story is much more understandable now and I guess we'll be much more able to help you Wink LOL

In a nutshell you have the perfect one but you looks for a bodykit from "Polybauer" to make it look like your uncle's!

Yaouh, not an easy task!

Whatever, I want to tell you that i'm still very sensitive to Accord, even drivin an Aero, and fully support your project.

So the Xenon kit doesn't suits you I guess?
http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1986...its/xenon/

Any result on
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda/index.html
?

Another:
http://stores.ebay.de/reifenonline
ask your question, we never know!
No I want the genuine Honda Bodykit which is the one on the grey and white car. The red car has a bodykit from "Polybauer". There is another one from "StyleAuto" and I know the "Xenon Kit" I dont like it.

I tried already the russian pages etc., but no chance... I also checked up other countries in Europe. As I said it was only sold in Germany, France, Benelux Countries, and Skandinavia. France is nearly the last possible option, because there are more CA5 than in other West-european countries. So the only way could be to find another car with the kit or find scrapyards or dealers who have old honda parts.. Sad
Hello buddy,

I guess I have a good new for you:

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/501090805.htm?ca=12_s

Call fast!!! Mr Green
Thank you very much! I saw it last week and made the deal with the seller :-))
I will pick the car up in mid of August... Just crazy... :-)

I will let you know as far there are more news ;-)

Thanks again for support!!
you're welcome!
If you come back true Paris grab me some parts LOL
(not sure about my Inglish) Hi,I never seen this gen of Accord before shame on me Sac
thanks to share lot of pictures as you did,good luck for the next Wink
(15-07-2013, 12:22:08)senna89 a écrit : [ -> ]Thank you very much! I saw it last week and made the deal with the seller :-))
I will pick the car up in mid of August... Just crazy... :-)

I will let you know as far there are more news ;-)

Thanks again for support!!

I'll be a great pleasure to follow your thread.
I assume you have to make one Big Grin
So guys here we go...

Sorry that i could not write for a time, but i was very busy with working...

Few weeks ago i went to Toulouse and we took the car to Germany...

[Image: wwdp.jpg]
[Image: 18wo.jpg]
[Image: p0gv.jpg]
[Image: j2kb.jpg]
[Image: 1p64.jpg]
[Image: hpwq.jpg]
[Image: esjh.jpg]
[Image: 2lbt.jpg]
[Image: y49e.jpg]
[Image: n88g.jpg]
[Image: zbtm.jpg]
[Image: xhl6.jpg]

And now it is somewhere in Germany... Big Grin

[Image: 9un3.jpg]
yeah great car !
So nice!
You'll have to keep us posted!!
I visited Sepp few days ago. He dissembled the Silver one totally. Even the gear knob unit was totally different of 12v and 16v. We did not noticed that, when we transferred the 16v to 12v. So now we changed it.

[Image: zgmx.jpg][Image: h2nv.jpg][Image: muh7.jpg][Image: 7akt.jpg][Image: mbvk.jpg][Image: le0x.jpg][Image: j1sa.jpg][Image: b2sq.jpg][Image: 6tnq.jpg]
[Image: d9bx.jpg]

Furthermore we restored the drivers seat, whith new seat sponge.

[Image: qk3j.jpg][Image: vxzj.jpg][Image: lz6q.jpg]

Sepp worked out the whole harness of the silver car. We wanted to transfer the Cruise-Control to my car, but it was too much work and too hard. We separated the Cruise-Control harness from the main harness. But transferring it to my car took to much time and energy, so we aborted it. The harness-tree is totally different Cry Maybe sometime next year i try it again...

[Image: 7rma.jpg][Image: p289.jpg][Image: xtgl.jpg][Image: u1ok.jpg][Image: 4zdh.jpg][Image: u3ul.jpg][Image: yex6.jpg][Image: oel8.jpg][Image: 4tnh.jpg]

The Bodykit is in work for restoring and painting... I will take the other "Styleauto" sideskirts, because those of the silver one are in an desolate codition and too much broken. Furthermore the "Styleauto" sideskirts look a bit more decent (look to the last silver car with "styleauto" kit...

[Image: kdl6.jpg][Image: nffn.jpg][Image: tje.jpg][Image: oivd.jpg][Image: jrpc.jpg][Image: 80js.jpg][Image: 2s5x.jpg][Image: rjzq.jpg]

[Image: f54t188p2975720n2.jpg]
nice !
This is good work... Yes
Sorry about the cruise control but regarding the wirehell, I think you made the good choice! LOL

If any day you find Styleauto parts for Aerodeck, I would be really interested!
you're welcome, Smile. Nice very good jobs
A lot of things happened since last time:

The bodykit parts, got a fresh black paint and i mounted the front:

[Image: k9rp.jpg]
[Image: kvbe.jpg]
[Image: h2yc.jpg]
[Image: lf9d.jpg]
[Image: ed1n.jpg]
[Image: l5u6.jpg]
[Image: wgej.jpg]
[Image: 66q2.jpg]
[Image: 0abu.jpg]

One week before going to the U.S. (im now in New Jersey for a semester abroad for study) I wanted to bring the car to "Sepp", so he can take care of it, during my stay in the U.S.

So this happened Sad

Just look at that!!! [COLOR="#FF0000"]TAKE A BREAK WHEN YOU ARE TIRED, OTHERWISE THIS (or even something more worse) HAPPENS!!![/COLOR] I was driving 140 km/h on the left track, when my eyes closed. When I woke up i was nearly crashing into the left road barrier. shocked by this i turned the steering to the right, too hard... so my car passed the the tree tracks of the road and was going to crash in to the right barrier... it was night and too dark so i turned the steering another time, so the car got totally out of control and crashed with the right back into the right barrier... It was a miracle that nothing more happened... I mean this is also too much for me, but however no ones life or health was harmed or nobody else was involved... The strength of collision was so hard that my rear bumper smashed and flew away...

[Image: zw1q.jpg]
[Image: 8ny8.jpg]
[Image: bnpn.jpg]
[Image: xq1d.jpg]
[Image: f0e1.jpg]
[Image: sppd.jpg]

So my car is now in the custody of "Sepp" and while i am in U.S. for study, he carries on the work...

[Image: d3yz.jpg]
[Image: ymsl.jpg]
[Image: khbb.jpg]
----------
current pictures of today... she is back from hospital Big Grin

[Image: r3e9.jpg]
[Image: kgab.jpg]
[Image: o3wt.jpg]
[Image: i1ca.jpg]
[Image: s0yg.jpg]

In the last picture you can see Sepp (new paint seems to be great) Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Another thing: Does anyone know where to get the complete frame parts of the rear screen? We have the original rear screen, but we need the entire frame elements which come on the glue, when the screen is fitted...

Thanks for help!
waouh, hard work here and also hard events!

No idea for frame parts...
Maybe here: http://www.lings.com/
Nice work and passioned guy Wink
Hi there!

Oh my gosh, I had totally missed out on your topic!!!!
What a shame!!! Shock
I'll read it tonight, so I could try to give you some answers.

Cheers! Wink
oh god ! nice & beautiful car !
Finally you found one in France mister Senna! Wink

Good job! Gut Arbeit!^^ [/align]Wink
I have just achieved to read the entire story...
What a pity that we did not met in Toulouse!! Shock
It would have been so fun! Wink

For the rear screen you are looking for, you don't have one left on your other 2 CA5?
Very nice story, I didn't know this bodykit but it is beautiful Yes
Thank you guys!

The project is almost done... Just a few things left, which I will do from time to time...

I made a couple of pics... Enjoy!

[Image: 88qq.jpg][Image: 8ac3.jpg][Image: xdpvz.jpg][Image: q6o3.jpg][Image: uqi5g.jpg][Image: azdg.jpg][Image: bmhs.jpg][Image: ju0tb.jpg][Image: 7io4.jpg][Image: 3vr3.jpg][Image: 67lxe.jpg][Image: d1yp.jpg][Image: t66g.jpg][Image: sqqn.jpg][Image: k1oia.jpg][Image: sdnq.jpg]

[Image: yal6i.jpg][Image: zjftw.jpg][Image: ezd2.jpg][Image: 6cphl.jpg][Image: ldqse.jpg][Image: sjx8.jpg][Image: tk91y.jpg][Image: 17a1.jpg][Image: irh5.jpg][Image: 5xiu8.jpg][Image: ke26.jpg][Image: 8pm7.jpg][Image: jmw3.jpg][Image: fukq.jpg][Image: coyq.jpg][Image: e20o.jpg][Image: n6ncq.jpg][Image: n8b8.jpg][Image: n4we.jpg][Image: bgfw.jpg][Image: si6v.jpg][Image: fvm0.jpg][Image: 4rf7n.jpg][Image: tf6r.jpg]
very nice job Smile

Yes
waouh, waouh... Yes

unbelievable!
What about the red one? Where does it come from? Also yours?
The red one is of my friend from Munich (Bavaria)... He is actually the master who repaired and worked on my car as well. His car is the identical to mine, but red. He is the main reason, why my car exists and is almost like new... 0% rust, incredible engine and beautiful body!
Very beautiful, great job to you and your friend!
Thanks for news !Cool
Just one word : AMEN!! pray
Pages : 1 2