Japan Car

Version complète : 200SX S14 ZENKI - new CRX page 16
Vous consultez actuellement la version basse qualité d’un document. Voir la version complète avec le bon formatage.
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
ptain faudrait vraiment que ceux qui ont des silvia qui marchent depuis un moment vous fasse faire un tour, vous les revendriez même pas en rêve LOL

je me suis fait la remarque en debut de semaine :

remise en route de ma streize en Octobre 2011, cette semaine, elle a passé dignement ses 20 000km/1an LOL Wink

20 000/1an de kiff Big Grin
a croire que c'est un exploit faire 200000km/an avec une silvia ...
Sac
sans une panne oui c'est un exploit Sac
Mouais, enfin un embrayage on peut pas vraiment appeler ça une panne, surtout à 300.000km LOL
Après, c'est sur que quand ça s'enchaine, c'est jamais drôle ...
15000km en 6mois avec la S14 Cool

Bon sinon ce matin j'me faisait ch....
Donc j'ai pris les outils et j'ai pimpé ma civic Facepalm
Attention les yeux ca envoie du lourd.
Sieges d'origine moches et gris
[Image: img_2121.jpg]

Wapaw !!!! Sieges d'EE9 racing de la mort
[Image: img_2122.jpg]

Et maintenant la modif de ouf qui apporte 2etoiles de streetz respect
inclinaison de l'aileron... wahouuu ca fait kanjo hein? Sac
[Image: img_2123.jpg]

Elle est maintenant prete a les décimer toutes sur le kanjo
[Image: img_2124.jpg]
Semarre
je veux le retour du " Wanna Race ?! "

et " A vendre, 30 000€ "

[Image: 262428_2098422993832_5956546_n.jpg]
Semarre Sac

au putain tu m'as tué DVP ^^
voila l'autre Sac

[Image: 292073_10150321750804438_481116183_n.jpg]
S'te blague mon ec9 grise quand meme.
Un gamin avait fait "regardes papa la voiture elle vaut 30000euros".... et le pere qui reste scotché devant la civic ShockShockShock

spiters

Ta dump cetait une hks non ? Ca explique les acou ci cest ca. Elles sont pas agreable du tout ces dump
Ouais mais ce matin j'en avait encore un petit peu meme avec la dump d'origine

Va falloir que je vérifie si je n'ai pas une prise d'air quelque part. D'facon j'ai acheté l'EC9 pour ca, ca va me permettre de pouvoir bosser tranquille sur la 14.
une fois que tu l'aura trouvé tu pourra me la preter quelque temps que je termine la mienne Sac ?

je matais pour un compresseur en loc
j'te la preterai si tu veu.......... l'ec9 Sac

regardes elle est magnifique !!!!
[Image: civic_10.jpg]
ben elle est d'une seule couleur, elle LOL
Bon on conitnue la merguezisation de la 14?

Hier nouvelle journée donc nouveau bruit.
Un sifflement dans le train arriere droit
Bon j'me dit normal, ca doit etre le temoin d'usure des plaquettes, il est temps de les changer.
Je demonte l'etrier et.......

La vis casse a franc
[Image: FUUU.png]
Arrière droit ? ça peut être aussi la pompe a huile du pont qui c'est enclencher non ?
C'est pour ca que j'suis allé vérifier car j'avais peur que ca soit la pompe a huile du pont.

Mais nan c'est bien les freins, le temoin sonore commencait a toucher le disque. (la ptite barre en metal sur le coté de la plaquette)
Hop nissan réparée, par chance ils avaient ca en stock au garage Cool

Sinon j'ai trouvé ca en angleterre ShockShockShock
Je vais tenter le montage sur mon EC9, donc si quelqu'un a une culasse de D16Z6 a vendre (ou a donner si vous etes une ame charitable pour mes expériences), merci de faire signe.

Citation :
Gizmo a écrit :How To - Dual Carb VTEC Mini-Me

This how to is a description on how to build a VTEC Mini, on OEM Duel carbs! it can be a cheap mod, with one of the best "Bang for Buck" mods!

Whats this mod in a Nutshell? Putting a VTEC cylinder head, on a Non VTEC Block, the VTEC Heads flow better aswell as provide a compression bump, with the added power increase of VTEC, it also uses the OEM D14a1 Dual carbs, for added simplicity!

Why? Because Carbs are cool! and you can also laugh at 100's of people at car shows saying, "VTEC Cant work and carbs and needs an ECU", What do they know Wink , its also very simple to maintain, and with no ECU Involved, no worries of expensive tuning!

How VTEC Works! in simple terms, VTEC is a Solenoid Valve, which Opens with it receives a 12v Signal, This in turn lets oil into a seperate passway in the rocker assembly, which pushs, and locks Pins into the Inlet Rocker assembly, locking the rockers to the center rocker, to which the VTEC Lobe sits on, this in turn creates the longer duration and lift, on a Typical VTEC Car, the ECU Sends the signal, but in simple terms, you can set up a simple 12v button or switch to engage VTEC.

So, Down to business...

You will need.....

VTEC Head
Headgasket
Timing Belt
Adjustable Cam Gear
Electronic Fuel Pump
VTEC Switch

Explanations...

VTEC Head, D16z6 ones are the easiest to find! can be picked up pretty cheap to! i would recommend changing the Valve Stem Seals whilst the heads off the engine.

Headgasket, Must be matched to the Head, a D16z6 one will be fine! however, you can go for, i think, a D16y7 or D16y8 Headgasket, as this is the Thinnest D Series gasket (Unless you go for a Cometic etc - Expensive)

Timing Belt, The VTEC head sits higher than a normal Non VTEC head, therefore, the normal timing belt (D14 for example), wont be long enough to use! it "can" be done, but it will make the belt too tight, and stress and decrease the life of the belt, match the Belt to the Head! Buy a brand new one!!

Adjustable Cam Gear, when the Engine is all back together, and with the increased Height of the engine, even when timed up the cam timing will be out slightly, its only a few degrees, but its worth it

Electronic Fuel Pump, Dual carb engines such as the D14a1, run the fuel pump off the cam, and with VTEC engines being Fuel Injection, they usually run a pump inside the tank and high pressure, therefore do not run a pump off the cam! so youll need an electronic fuel pump to get fuel to the engine, you will need an In-Line pump, rated for a maximum of 5psi, a Facet-Posi-Flo is perfect for this! (Rated 1-4psi, ~£35), also, these type of pumps are noisy

VTEC Switch, the Easiest way to do this, would be a simple 12v Circuit off a switch, BUT! i highly recommend a Buddy Club V-Con! Why? its RPM Activated and adjustable and its easy to wire in and can be had cheap! (around ~£40)

Other bits that are not essential, but i recommend...

Fuel Pressure Regulator, an In-Line pump "pulses" so to speak, and this can cause a hunting idle, aswell as hesitation and float bowl over-flow, which can cause performance and MPG Issues, a Cheap one will suffice! Usually around ~£20 on ebay (Usually rated 1-5psi)

Fuel Pressure Gauge, This is isnt really needed, but you can monitor the regulator and pump with this! (Around ~£10 off eBay)

New Tensior and Water Pump, Why not, its so easy to change whilst the engine is in bits! Save you a few headaches down the road.

VTEC Stickers, Because VTEC Stickers make you cool!

Now, the build! Pretty strait forward if youve done a headgasket before, take the head off, remove bottom pulley, timing belt etc!

Now, once the old head is off, there is a small Oil jet between cylinders 2 and 3 on the Inlet side, this NEEDS to be removed! this is VITAL! Why? VTEC Heads have this jet internal in the head, and having Both jets would possibly starve the oil feed to the head! REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE JET! (Jet Circled Below)
[Image: 16042008467-1.jpg]

Now, just simply re-assemble the engine, you "may" need to remove some studs on the inlet side to allow the carbs to bolt up to the head, also fit new tensioner and water pump if you got one!

Remember to fit the adjustable pulley and time the engine correctly according to an OEM Manual (Most D Series time up the same), Once timed up, you need to adjust the Pulley to i think its 4 Degrees retard
[Image: Image161-1.jpg]

Now, the Distributer, a D14a1 Dual Vacuum Dizzy will not bolt up to a Z6 Head, you need to Extend and Widenen the holes on the Dizzy, Because of the Cam Timing Advance, the Ignition timing needs some more advance also! Below is a Diagram of what to do, and an example!
[Image: Untitled-2-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0059-1.jpg]

Next, Wiring up VTEC, Buddy Club V-Con, cheap, easy to wire up! looks like so, The VTEC Solenoid only has 1 Wire, 12V Signal Wire (Solenoid Earths through the engine)
[Image: 29052008523-1.jpg]
[Image: 06062009190-1.jpg]
[Image: Image326-1.jpg]

Fuel setup, most Inline Fuel pumps have a chart explaning were to locate the pump, with the Facet-Posi flow, it needs to be located near the tank!, Its best to put the pump in-place of the OEM Fuel filter (Located behind the RTA on the passenger side), its then best to mount any Regulators and guages on the engine bay itself so it can be easily adjusted and monitored.
[Image: Image362-1.jpg]

When Re-fitting the choke and throttle cable, it will be a tight fit and will rub on the rocker cover, but i ran it for ages like this, ran fine! i eventually Re-Routed the Choke cable to hide it out of sight.
[Image: 01072009292-1.jpg]
[Image: 01072009293-1.jpg]

End Result?

[Image: 08062009226-1.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtFVZN_SM38

Just FYI! The engine pictured and Documented is a JDM D15b Block with a D16z6 Head! i later changed to a Complete D16z6, although this How-To can be used as a reference!

Another thing to add! is people seem to be confused how carbs work, and people worry that they may, "lean out" at VTEC Crossover, OEM Dual Carbs overfuel ALOT, and they are limited to the maximum amount of fuel and air it pulls through, by the Main Jet, Needle Jet and Spring Pressure (I pulled a Dead, Flat 12.0AFR on WOT - Ideally around 13.8 for Max Power)

Carbs work on a Need for Need Basis, When the engine demands more fuel and air, the carbs will delivered, hense carbs are self adjusting for fuel (similar to the 02 Sensors sending infomation if the engine needs for fuel or air), but as above, are limited to what they can perform (or in OEM Setup case, to much fuel)

Any questions? Just ask!
'tin ça doit être sympa ça, un Vtec avec un dual carb !
Moi je prendrais bien une Honda ......

Mais pour la détruire Sac
Bah vu le prix de l'EC9, c'est un peu juste pour tenter l'expérience quoi. Je risque pas grand chose si ca marche pas LOL

Et si ca marche, j'aurai la class sur le parking de bricomarché le samedi soir Sac
(16-11-2012, 11:45:16)mini-apache a écrit : [ -> ]
Citation :[quote="Gizmo"]How To - Dual Carb VTEC Mini-Me

but in simple terms, you can set up a simple 12v button or switch to engage VTEC.

Je vais me mettre à fabriquer des "Vtec controller" LOL !
Vtec Carbu, mais LOL
Tu vas passer de 13l de conso à 20l Sac
J'suis a 6.5L / 7L
C'est pire qu'un diesel ce truc, meme en roulant tout le temps "a fond" ca veut pas consommer Piaf
avec du boulot et quelques études, ça peut se faire.
Roooh mais je vais m'y mettre aussi...
Bon bah cet hiver elle passe en vtak alors
Je vais peut etre réussir a passer la barre des 100cv
wouuuuuuuuuuhouuuuuuuuu Sac
moi j'ai une ec9 et mes seuls soucis c'est des vibrations de plastok' lol. Je kiff bien ta 14, j'ai faillit en acheter une il y as un moment. Je suis pour le D16 !! sa peut être une modif' sympa
le projet est officiellement lancé, la civic passera en culasse vtec cet hiver.
J'ai trouvé une culasse, je vais la chercher samedi prochain.

Bon sinon la 14 broute toujours un peu a bas régime quand je roule en stabilisé sur un filet de gaz.
J'ai un mano AFR sur ma lambda, je suis pourtant toujours nickel niveau valeur. (Bon je sais que c'est un peu la loose ce type de mano, mais quand j'avais par exemple le maf a l'ouest ca se voyait bien au mano c'etait a fond en rich)

Cela pourrait-il venir des bobines?
J'ai pas l'air d'avoir de fuites sur mon piping, d'ailleur la voiture marche très bien quand j'accelere franchement, elle charge nickel et envoie le paté comme toujours.
Quels sont les symptomes des bobines en fin de vie? On m'a dit qu'apperement les bobines sont un point faible des S14.
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17